The images displayed show the `ukulele you will receive upon purchase.
RICH & EARTHY PIKAKE KOA SERIES
Pikake’s are back! All Pikake’s come with the same features and specs as the gloss models but with a satin finish. If you are looking for a KoAloha with a more subtle look, the Pikake’s are for you!
The tonal balance of these instruments is a fit for all types of music. From finger picking to strumming, from classical to jazz, the Hawaiian Koa series will play and sound great. All of these koa instruments are produced in the Koaloha factory in Kaka’ako.
- All solid Hawaiian Koa Body
- CNC shaped Mahogany Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Ebony Fretboard and Fretboard Binding
- Paua Fret Markers
- Thinlam Paua Headstock Logo
- Straight cut Fretboard (joined at the 12th, 13th or 14th Fret depending model)
- Ebony Bridge
- KoAloha Friction & Gear Tuners
- KoAloha’s “Musubi” Sound Hole
- “Better than the Weather” Warranty