Ukulele Bags and Cases | Soft-side, Poly Foam, Hard Shell, Archtop
Ukulele Bags and Cases from Island Bazaar Ukes are an investment in your ukulele
It can last for a lifetime if you take care of it. Adding a bag or case is a wise investment.
Sonoma Coast Collection Gig Bag
Our Kala Sonoma Coast Collection Sonoma Coast Ukulele Case collection comes in Bodega Blue, Goat Rock Gray, Russian River Red, and Vista Point Purple, each available in soprano, concert, tenor, and baritone sizes.
- Upper and lower accessory pockets,
- Removable neck rest with velcro strap,
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps,
- Plush interior,
- Faux leather pull straps,
- Foam cushion handle,
- And a stylish leather Kala logo badge.
The Kala Poly-foam Case is a semi-hard case for your ukulele. Your uke deserves protection from the dings of everyday life. And if you're gigging with your uke, you have all the more reason to get this hard case. The case is lightweight and affordable, yet it offers superior protection for your instrument. The case includes an interior storage compartment, an exterior accessory pocket, and convenient shoulder straps.
- Great value and affordable
- Great protection for your instrument
- Nylon, weather-resistant exterior
- Plush interior, interior ukulele neck strap
- Interior accessory compartment
- Large exterior accessory pocket
- Convenient, adjustable shoulder straps
- Hard plastic handle
Archtop Hard Case
The durable Archtop Hard Case is more structurally sound than a flat-top case. The cushioned handle will help you carry your instrument and case comfortably and the plush interior will hold your instrument firmly in place without scratching or damaging it. The antiqued hardware gives the Archtop Hard Cases a vintage look. Available in Soprano, Concert, Tenor, and Baritone sizes.
We have great ukes for sale. We specialize in ukuleles made in Hawaii. We try out best to be the best ukulele site on the internet. Looking for the best ukulele site in greater Los Angeles? We’re here for you. We’re even nearer if you live in Huntington Beach, California.
Want to know how much you need to spend on a quality ukulele? Call us. We’re friendly and want to help you decide.
We offer a complete lineup of ukulele models including Kanile’a Ukuleles, Kamaka Ukuleles, Kala Ukuleles, Ohana Ukuleles, Romero Creations Ukuleles, Flight Ukuleles, KoAloha Ukuleles and more.
Are you looking for ukuleles lessons near you or ukulele classes in Southern California?
- We offer ukulele models in all price ranges: $1,000+, $500 - $1,000, $100 - $500
- Are you interested in ukulele lesson, ukulele setup and repairs
- We offer hand-selected, “gently-used” ukuleles
- Call and speak to our friendly, knowledgeable staff