Returns & Enchange Policy
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
To start a return:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (714) 843-9350. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
- Once we receive your package, we’ll inspect the issue that concerned you. We’ll notify you by phone or email that we receive your package and the results of our inspection
- If a REFUND is requested and approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within three business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- If an EXCHANGE is requested, the fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.