The K&K Aloha Twin Double-Sensor Ukulele Pickup System is an internal double-sensor pickup specially designed for the ukulele
This pickup system has a strong output signal and works nicely even without a preamp.
- The Aloha Twin is an internal double-sensor pickup specially designed for the ukulele. It is based on the same technology as our award-winning Pure Pickup.
- The Aloha Twin can be installed two ways:
- With the supplied double-sided adhesive tape in front of the bridge plate (or bridge, if no bridge plate is present) on the inside sound board.
- With superglue on a flat bridge plate (or directly under the bridge, if no bridge plate is present). Please note that the bridge plate must be completely flat – it will not work if the bridge plate is radiused, which means it is curved up, e.g. Mele Ukuleles.
- Either way, this pickup system has a strong output signal and works nicely even without a preamp. Please keep in mind when playing without a preamp, the result depends somewhat on the quality and type of the amplification equipment. For more tone control, the external Pure Preamp would be a great choice with its clean musical EQ and small size.
If you like this K&K Aloha Twin Ukuleles Pickup System from The Island Bazaar Ukes you'll also want to check out our other Ukulele PickUp Collection
World Renowned Island Bazaar Ukuleles , Huntington Beach, California Southern California's premier Ukulele Store. Hand-Crafted Hawaiian 'Ukuleles, lessons, repairs, evening Sing-&-Strum Groups. We carry a full line of ukuleles in all price ranges. Kanile'a, Koaloha, Kamaka, Kala, Islander, Ohana and Romero Creations. Friendly, knowledgeable staff.