The images displayed show the `ukulele you will receive upon purchase.
A thick pāua rosette on curly koa is the perfect marriage of two Polynesian cultures, Māori and Hawaiians, cousins of the Pacific Ocean. Pāua is the Māori name of three large, edible mollusks found only in the ocean surrounding Aotearoa (New Zealand). Also known as abalone in other parts of the world, this colorful shell material perfectly captures not just the colors of the ocean but also the movement and iridescence of the moving waves.
- Premium grade solid Hawaiian koa body (curly)
TRU-R bracing: (Total Resonating Ukulele Redesigned) Increased vibration and resonance
- Tropical mahogany neck
- Gold Kanile'a side peg open-geared tuners
- Ebony fretboard, bridge and head plate
- Pāua abalone fretboard inlays
- Single-bound faux-tortoise binding
- Faux-tortoise and Pāua abalone marquetry rosette
- NuBone nut and saddle
- UV-cured high gloss body and UV SILK satin neck
- Includes a premium Kanile'a carrying case