The images displayed show the `ukulele you will receive upon purchase.
The K-1 model is the foundation of every Kanile`a ukulele built. It appeals to the player looking for a simple, elegant instrument that boasts a delightful sound. Resonance, sustain and intonation are the key to making this the most popular Kanile`a sells.
- Select Straight Grain Koa body
- Solid Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge and head plate
- Standard Kanile`a Crown headstock
- Chrome Kanile`a open geared tuners
- Ebony bridge pins
- NuBone nut and saddle
- White Mother-of-Pearl position markers and logo
- UV cured finish
- Tru-R Bracing