The images displayed show the `ukulele you will receive upon purchase.
Built on the foundation of the K-1 model’s exquisite resonance, sustain and intonation, the K-3 makes a bold statement with features that “pop”. The wide Curly Maple wood rosette with Faux Tortoise trim draws the eye to the center of the instrument while the matching faux Tortoise front and back binding add that aesthetic appeal. The binding is also functional, confirming the seal of the sound board and the radius back to the sides of the body.
- Deluxe curly Koa body
- Thick curly Maple rosette with Tortoise trim
- Tortoise front and back binding
- Solid mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge and head plate
- Standard Kanile`a Crown headstock
- Chrome Kanile`a open geared tuners
- Ebony bridge pins
- NuBone nut and saddle
- White Mother-of-Pearl position markers and logo
- UV cured finish