Check out this Martin Soprano Ukulele.
Style 3 Vintage Ukulele from a Private Collection
Style 3 specifications:
- First produced in 1918. This one is most likely mid to late 20's. Made until 1933
- Mahogany body
- 3 layer back binding of same material.
- 5 layer soundhole ring of same material.
- 17 fret ebony fingerboard to soundhole.
- Diamond-shaped paired inlays at fret 3, 12, 14 and 16 (small dots inlays late 40s).
We have great ukes for sale. We specialize in ukuleles made in Hawaii. We try out best to be the best ukulele site on the internet. Looking for the best ukulele site in greater Los Angeles? We’re here for you. We’re even nearer if you live in Huntington Beach, California.
Want to know how much you need to spend on a quality ukulele? Call us. We’re friendly and want to help you decide.
We offer a complete lineup of ukulele models including Kanile’a Ukuleles, Kamaka Ukuleles, Kala Ukuleles, Ohana Ukuleles, Romero Creations Ukuleles, Flight Ukuleles, KoAloha Ukuleles and more.
We offer ukulele models in all price ranges: $1,000+, $500 - $1,000, $100 - $500
- Are you interested in ukulele lesson, repairs
- We offer hand-selected, “gently-used” ukuleles
· See our full Soprano Ukulele Bags and Cases
If this Martin Soprano Ukulele is sold, check out our available Soprano Ukulele Collection.