This gently-played Pono TE-MD Electric Tenor Ukulele has a solid chambered acacia body and a passive Pono pickup. A simple volume knob is all you need on this electric ukulele.
Pono ukuleles are high quality ukuleles made under the Ko'olau name.
Feedback is not an issue with the chambered body which is why this model is preferred by a lot of performing musicians.
The rosewood fingerboard on the radius fretboard provides smooth playing experience. Custom hardshell case is included
- Size: Tenor
- Top: Solid Mango (Chambered Body)
- Back & Sides: Solid Acacia
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 35mm
- Tuners: Chrome w/black buttons
- Overall Length: 26"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 1.5"
- Strings: Flurocarbon
- Electronics: Passive Pono Pickup w/ volume knob
- Strap Button : Yes
- Case: Koolau Hardcase
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: No
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
If you like this Pono TE-MD Electric Tenor Ukulele you'll also want to check out our other Electro-Acoustic ukuleles.
View our complete lineup of ukulele models including Kanile'a, Kamaka, Kala, Ohana, Romero Creations, Flight and regional Luthiers,
- We offer ukulele models in all price ranges, sizes, wood types and styles,
- Are you interested in ukulele lessons, repairs, and a full line of accessories? We're can help,
- We offer hand-selected gently used ukuleles,
- We’re a great place for Sing & Strum Groups,
- Take advantage of our friendly, knowledgeable staff