Island Bazaar offers ukulele lessons throughout the year in various formats for the aspiring ukulele player to choose from. Our experienced staff of instructors are excited to help you begin or continue your ukulele journey! Lessons are available in the following formats:
Group lessons at Island Bazaar are a fun, economical way to improve your musical skills while making friends! Classes are available in three skill levels:
Beginner: This 6 week class is one hour each week. The fee is $72.00 plus materials.
- Learn the basic chords in playing ukulele.
- Apply the chords you learn to the songs you love.
- Learn strum techniques and sound like a pro.
- After six weeks leave with a repertoire of tunes
Class Begins: Call for dates & times 714-843-9350
Beyond Beginner: This 6 week class is one hour each week. The fee is $72.00 plus materials.
- Review and “application” of learned techniques.
- Expanding Chord usage & recognition.
- Strums and embellishments to spice up your style.
- Practice of songs in Ukulele Jam book.
Class begins: Call for dates and times714-843-9350
Intermediate: Intermediate classes are open to those with two years of playing experience. Tuition is $60.00 per month for three months.
Next Class begins: Call for dates and times 714-843-9350
For one-on-one or semi-private (2 persons) instruction in a no-pressure atmosphere, our instructors are ready to get you racing down the path to playing success! For beginners to intermediate players.
- $45.00 PER HOUR FOR PRIVATE LESSONS
- $25.00 PER HALF HOUR FOR PRIVATE LESSONS
- $60.00 PER HOUR FOR SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS
Call now to schedule a lesson. 714-843-9350
SEE OUR INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS
Throughout the year, Island Bazaar offers ukulele workshops on all kinds of topics from strumming skills and finger-picking to voice coaching and hula dancing! Workshops are presented by International stars, local legends and our own instructors. Subscribe to the Newsletter so you will be sure to know about the next amazing workshop!
© Ukulele Paradise