Behold the KoAloha Concert Ukulele KCM-10RP Royal Pikake Satin-Finish Koa!
These Royal Pikake ukes flaunt a stunning satin finish but come packed with identical features and specs as their glossy counterparts. They bring the perfect tonal balance to music of all genres: be it jazz, classical, strumming, or finger picking.
Crafted in the Koaloha factory nestled in Kaka’ako, each uke showcases:
- A solid Hawaiian Koa body
- A Mahogany neck CNC shaped to perfection
- A TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- A KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock and Thinlam Paua Headstock Logo
- An Ebony Fretboard, Fretboard Binding and Bridge
- Bold Paua Fret Markers
- Straight cut Fretboard (joined at the 12th, 13th, or 14th Fret depending on the model)
- KoAloha Friction & Gear Tuners
- KoAloha’s “Musubi” Sound Hole
- “Better than the Weather” Warranty
- A KoAloha Hard Shell Case for $79.
If you're down for a more subtle look, the Royal Pikake ukes have got your back. Should you fancy something other than the KoAloha KCM-10RP Concert Ukulele Royal Pikake Satin-Finish Koa, peep the rest of our Koaloha Ukuleles which include ukuleles from other brands like Kanile'a, Kamaka, Kala, Ohana, Romero Creations and Flight. And guess what? We offer ukulele models for all budgets: $1,000+, $500-$1,000, $100-$500!
We even provide ukulele lessons, repairs, and a full line of ukulele bags and cases. It gets better, we're also a fantastic location for Sing & Strum Groups. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will leave you spellbound.
No need to panic if this KoAloha Concert Ukulele KCM-10RP has already been sold. Have a look at our All Available Ukuleles to snag your favorite! We're local to all of Southern California. Call us on (714) 843-9350! We offer ukulele models in all price ranges.