The images show the KoAloha KTM-10RP-1 Tenor Ukulele Rich Royal Pikake Koa Satin-Finish available
Pikake’s are back! All Pikake’s come with the same features and specs as the gloss models but with a satin finish. If you are looking for a KoAloha with a more subtle look, the Pikake’s are for you!
The tonal balance of these instruments is a fit for all types of music. From finger picking to strumming, from classical to jazz, the Hawaiian Koa series will play and sound great. All of these koa instruments are produced in the Koaloha factory in Kaka’ako.
- All solid Hawaiian Koa Body
- CNC shaped Mahogany Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Ebony Fretboard and Fretboard Binding
- Paua Fret Markers
- Thinlam Paua Headstock Logo
- Straight cut Fretboard (joined at the 12th, 13th or 14th Fret depending model)
- Ebony Bridge
- KoAloha Friction & Gear Tuners
- KoAloha’s “Musubi” Sound Hole
- “Better than the Weather” Warranty
Hard Shell KoAloha Case - $79. Call us at .
We have great ukes for sale. We specialize in ukuleles made in Hawaii. We try out best to be the best ukulele site on the internet. Looking for the best ukulele site in greater Los Angeles? We’re here for you. We’re even nearer if you live in Huntington Beach, California.
Want to know how much you need to spend on a quality ukulele? Call us. We’re friendly and want to help you decide.
We offer a complete lineup of ukulele models including Kanile’a Ukuleles, Kamaka Ukuleles, Kala Ukuleles, Ohana Ukuleles, Romero Creations Ukuleles, Flight Ukuleles, KoAloha Ukuleles and more.
- We offer ukulele models in all price ranges: $1,000+, $500 - $1,000, $100 - $500
- Are you interested in ukulele lesson, repairs
- We offer hand-selected, “gently-used” ukuleles
If you like this KoAloha KTM-10RP-1 Tenor Ukulele you'll also want to Check out our other Koaloha Ukuleles HERE