The images displayed show the KoAloha KTM-10RP-MG-3 Tenor Ukulele Mango Wood Satin Finish available
If you are looking for a KoAloha with a more subtle look, the Mangos are for you!
The tonal balance of these instruments is a fit for all types of music. From finger picking to strumming, from classical to jazz, the Hawaiian Koa series will play and sound great. All of these koa instruments are produced in the Koaloha factory in Kaka’ako.
- All solid Hawaiian Mango Wood Body
- CNC shaped Mahogany Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Ebony Fretboard and Fretboard Binding
- Paua Fret Markers
- Thinlam Paua Headstock Logo
- Straight cut Fretboard (joined at the 12th, 13th or 14th Fret depending model)
- Ebony Bridge
- KoAloha Friction & Gear Tuners
- KoAloha’s “Musubi” Sound Hole
- “Better than the Weather” Warranty
Hard Shell KoAloha Case - $79. Call us at .
View our complete lineup of ukulele models including Kanile'a Ukuleles, Kamaka Ukuleles, the Best Kala Ukuleles, Ohana Ukuleles, Romero Creations Ukuleles, Flight Ukuleles, Koaloha Ukuleles and regional Luthiers. If you're in Southern California, be sure to visit our retail store in Huntington Beach, CA. We've got all your ukulele needs.
While you're at it, check out this ukulele.
If you like this KoAloha KTM-10RP-MG-3 Tenor Ukulele Mango Wood Satin Finish you'll also want to check out our other Koaloha Ukuleles HERE