Mike DaSilva Custom-Made Koa Concert Ukulele (Gently-Used)
The images show the Mike DaSilva Custom-Made Koa Concert Ukulele available
This custom-made Hawaiian Koa Concert ukulele was made in 2006
DaSilva started DaSilva Ukulele Co. in Berkeley, California in 2004. Since then, he has become one of the most respected luthiers around and has built up a very impressive client list that includes James Hill, John King, Pops Bayless and even Warren Buffett.
All his ukuleles are crafted with one goal in mind: tonal and aesthetic perfection. DaSilva instruments are often described as having a bright sweet singing voice which is extremely resonant and loud.
If you like this DaSilva Custom-Made Koa Concert Ukulele you'll also want to check out our other Ukuleles at The Island Bazaar
- View our complete lineup of ukulele models including Kanile'a, Kamaka, Kala, Ohana., Romero Creations, Flight and regional Luthiers,
- We offer ukulele models in all price ranges, sizes, wood types and styles,
- Are you interested in ukulele lessons, repairs, and a full line of accessories? We're can help,
- We offer hand-selected gently used ukuleles,
- We’re a great place for Sing & Strum Groups,
- Take advantage of our friendly, knowledgeable staff
Island Bazaar Ukes
16582 Gothard St. Suite R
Huntington Beach, CA 92647