New KoAloha Royal Pikake Tenor Ukulele KTM-10RP Satin-Finish Koa
Shop Now for the New KoAloha Royal Pikake Tenor Ukulele KTM-10RP Satin-Finish Koa Wood.
The Image you see is the ukulele available.
RICH & EARTHY PIKAKE KOA SERIES
All Pikake’s come with the same features and specs as the gloss models but with a satin finish. If you are looking for a KoAloha with a more subtle look, the Pikake’s are for you!
The tonal balance of these instruments is a fit for all types of music. From finger picking to strumming, from classical to jazz, the Hawaiian Koa series will play and sound great. All of these koa instruments are produced in the Koaloha factory in Kaka’ako.
- All solid Hawaiian Koa Body
- CNC shaped Mahogany Neck
- TUSQ Nut and Saddle
- KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock
- Ebony Fretboard and Fretboard Binding
- Paua Fret Markers
- Thinlam Paua Headstock Logo
- Straight cut Fretboard (joined at the 12th, 13th or 14th Fret depending model)
- Ebony Bridge
- KoAloha Friction & Gear Tuners
- KoAloha’s “Musubi” Sound Hole
- “Better than the Weather” Warranty
Hard Shell Koaloha Case - $79. Call us at (714) 843-9350
If this New KoAloha Royal Pikake Tenor Ukulele KTM-10RP Satin-Finish Koa has already been sold, you'll also want to check out our All Available Ukuleles.
View our complete lineup of ukulele models including Kanile'a Ukuleles, Kamaka Ukuleles, the Best Kala Ukuleles, Ohana Ukuleles, Romero Creations Ukuleles, Flight Ukuleles, Koaloha Ukuleles and regional Luthiers.
- We offer ukulele models in all price ranges: $1,000+, $500 - $1,000, $100 - $500
- Are you interested in ukulele lessons, repairs, and a full line of ukulele bags and cases We offer hand-selected gently used ukuleles,
- We’re a great place for Sing & Strum Groups,
- Take advantage of our friendly, knowledgeable staff